Today, during PE, Mr Taufeek and Mr Jusri(not sure how to spell their name), our PE teacher, took height and weight. You must be thinking they took the class to the cyber cafe and took height and weight straight away, but no! Instead Mr Taufeek brought us to the cyber cafe, ya, he is supposed to, and keep on talking and talking about listening to instructions. It's so boring until i was about to fall asleep thinking when are we going to take height and weight? Just before i was about to fell asleep, Mr Taufeek said we are going to take our height and weight then.
When it's my turn, i when up to that machine and look straight. So... done. I when to the computer, and saw that i was once again underweight(29.6kg). I've ate alot these holiday, but I'm still underweight. I just can't find the answer to my question.
After a while, i thought maybe it's my height, i maybe I'm too tall to match my weight(150cm). I'm quite happy with my height but not my weight, think i should eat much... more.
That's the end of my thoughts for today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment