Quotes on Friendship:
1)Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C. S. Lewis
2)But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
Thomas Jefferson
3)I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
Thomas A. Edison
4)The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau
5)The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
Henry David Thoreau
6)The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
7)There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Saint Thomas Aquinas
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Quotes on intelligence:
1)Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Napoleon Hill
2)Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart.
Alan Alda
3)It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein
4)The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Quotes on life:
1)A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Charles Darwin
2)In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost
3)It is not length of life, but depth of life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4)Life is a long lesson in humility.
James M. Barrie
5)Life is but thought.
Sara Teasdale
6)While there's life, there's hope.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Quotes on Success:
1)Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso
2)Failure is success if we learn from it.
Malcolm Forbes
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Quotes on Wisdom:
1)A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.
Francis Bacon
2)Cleverness is not wisdom.
Euripides
3)Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Thomas Jefferson
4)The doors of wisdom are never shut.
Benjamin Franklin
That's the end of the quotes I'll like to share for today. Some quotes are actually very meaningful and true, try thinking through these quotes and you will know what it means:)
W0w!
ReplyDelete