Monday, August 9, 2010

Dreams...

Dreams... dreams... Dreams... Everyone HAS dreams. But i've got so much i want to be, that i really don't know what i should really be. what is and what is not suitable for me? I really have NO IDEA. i grew up in a 'Musical' kind of family. some relative of mine open a music school and almost every generation of the Gan's learns music. so it is also not surprise, that i am also learning. they play the piano in church and yeah, maybe i have to do that too...? But if i really do, i am not following my heart. I like music yeah, but that's Last Time...? I don't feel intersted in it. Anymore. so what else can i say? Give up? well, i had not really wavered bout the fact that i wanted to be a world class music performer... But now, i'm wanting to give up...

here's the list of dreams i wish they can just fulfil:

1) World- Class music Performer
2) Make-up artist
3) Designer
4) Hair stylist
5) Actress (Celebrity)
6) Air-stewardess

well, i guess that's all. i've got lots last time, but i just fail to remember them.. -_-"

And here's what i can do bout fulfilling them:

1) Continue learning music. Never give it up. Have a STRONG passion for music put my heart and soul in learning it. (But i'm not confident in doing so...)

2) i can't do anything now except! OBSERVING the style of make-up and ART... it's all about talent. and i don't know if i have them , YET.

3) Try improving on my drawing and have interesting and creative ideas of designs. (Which i am currently practising) (:

4) brainstorm bout cool hair-styles and 'borrow' someone's hair for styling. (And for this time... that sis of mine comes in.hahahs :D)

5) Acting? practise crying anytime? errr... i'm not sure for this... However, this is all about talents too. which i think i currently don't have.

6) Learn swimming. (the rest i'm not sure... But i don't really like swimming...)

All these are listed from the one i am most probably able to fulfil and the least.

I liked all of them.. till i really have a hard time choosing. i can only concentrate on one. and i know i have to follow my heart. so what should it be...? I've got to really think DEEP...

***i just thought of these while day-dreaming :)***

4 comments:

  1. I was just like you back then.. So obsessed with playing the piano.. but now..?

    be air-stewardess arh? next time i fly somewhere, you serve me especially nicely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Me too. Last time I was like practising the piano for hours and hours but... now I barely touched it... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahas :D same here. i've totally lost interest in music :'(

    ReplyDelete