I'm getting really stressed-up and feeling the urgency and the tension of PSLE/exams coming closer and closer. The math paper today, yeah, I’ve got to agree that the paper 1 wasn't that difficult after all. But the paper 2 was the tough one and the TOTAL KILLER. I wasn't able to answer... ALMOST ALL!!!
K, the whole reason behind all these is all that I. CAN'T. FOCUS. I mean, really. I wasn't able to focus on what I was doing and I really feel sooo stressed-up. I couldn't think at all. It was a horrible night mare. I had never felt like this before!
Feeling as if I was really, truly, going to FAIL. Getting really really really low marks. I couldn't focus. Really, I couldn't. I went through the whole paper and did those that were manageable in just around 5 minutes or so. Then I went back to those I wasn't sure and that needs allot of time for thinking. I was really feeling soooo un-focused and soooo seriously can't concentrate that I almost burst out crying. (If you saw my teary eyes) I even had the crazy thought of asking our invigilator, Mr Phua to arrange another re-test for my math PRELIMS. Yes, it's PRELIM and I knew I can't go for a re-test cause' of that's the case, the WHOLE LEVEL would be AFFECTED, and I certainly won't like that to happen.
All I could do at that time, which was around 30 minutes away from the finishing time, was to dump any answers into the column. And it was all PURE RUBBISH. Without going through any thinking. Not at all. What a failure am I. :( I couldn't help. That was my last choice. The only thing I could do. So as to make sure I don't leave blanks. It was till the last minute when I was STILL stuck at one of the questions, I really couldn't do anything as time was really up and people who were sitting around me quickly alerted me to put my pens down. Trying to remember the tips from mdm siti, 'just dump in your last answer if you really don't know', I just dumped the last answer of my last statement and I’m sure that it is completely wrong. I shivered when I heard them calling me. It was really scared out of my wits and I was 'jumping' out of my chair. And that was sooo retarded. Ha-ha.
To see if I could at least get some method marks here and there which I would not ever dare to dream so. It would be a miracle if that really happens. Which WILL NOT. Once at the top and now at the bottom. Once high up there at the A*s or near perfection. Now all the way at the bottom. Down down down... I don't think I can pick myself up again. Or can I...? Can I really do that in time...? Hearing what MC said bout not giving up and pushing ourselves towards the end and finishing up the last with our best just like Isabelle Li, who would currently be our best role model, I guess I would just have to work extra extra extra hard to get to my destination (PSLE) or now, WITH GLORY.
I would rather end it without any regrets. And put in all my BEST (although there's no way to define BEST). I’m now all prepared to see my failing marks. I’m sure it would be soooo horrible :( I know I’ve said it so many times after every exam but I got 70+ (which is not good either); this time round its serious. I can't ever dream of getting an A* or a anymore. It’s gone. And gone, forever...
I really wish to pick myself up in time and before it's really too late. There’s time...? Well, I wish there's time, and ENOUGH TIME for me to do that. My friends would be of help in helping me to gain my confidence, once again? Just like once upon a time :) I can’t ever get really bad marks in my math, already. It’s my forte and if I don't score for this, there's nothing I can use to back-up, anymore.
I can only count on this subject. I have to score!!! But what I’ve been doing so far is still not enough. Not enough to beat our classmates. or don't even talk about classmates, schoolmates, or nah, the whole Primary 6 level in Singapore. it's not enough. enough say and it's really time to take action :) i'll really seriously, work hard together with my friends towards success and we shall all see GLORY (:
my aim isn't just to be 1st, but to make sure my exam script, i mean it, my EXAM SCRIPT, to be a perfect one. an ANSWER SHEET. if you don't get it, i mean a 100% correct answers. however, all these can only be possible for this one subject, which is math.(For me) ha-ha.
(2nd post- 2 post in one)
The 6B cheer:
6B woo.....
6B ahh....!
6B woo lala~
6B, 6B is the BEST.
6B, 6B beats the rest.
We gonna F.I.G.H.T
We gonna S.C.O.R.E
We gonna fight score and squash the rest!
6B, 6B all the BEST!
It once was our inspiration and our motivation. But now, not... we used to be cheering every Friday after the national anthem. I remember, that was the exact time we were the BEST. Beyond our limits. It was surely our motivation and with everything, at the start of the year, we really FOUGHT and SCORE. But now, when it is suppose to really be the time when we cheered ourselves, we didn't. I’m not trying to say that it's because of this that some of our grades dropped. But this might give us some motivation to really FIGHT, SCORE and be the BEST we can be. :) 6B is one class I met that was very interesting, full of interesting people in fact. :)
People that get scolded all the time, people who are really nice and people who are just... hardworking. (: but there's this one word that describe and summarise 6B as a whole, and that's UNITED. 6B has the spirit of 'ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE'. that's a very good spirit I must say. but does that mean dropping together...? really as a class, D.R.O.P. although the current 'statue' now is that yeah, we all dropped, except a few hardworking ones, I definitely hope that we would all pick ourselves up TOGETHER and run towards the finishing line all as one and succeed with satisfactory on our faces. (: I would just wish ALL THE BEST FOR 6B!!! Read/cheer through the whole 6B cheer again. Thinking through every line of the cheer, it really made lots of sense. 6B! SCORE! FIGHT! AND WIN THE REST!!!!!
I hope this had inspired all 6Bs (: Jia You! >.<
Now, I feel so proud that my name is Jia Yi. JY JY!!!! hahahah.
I shouldn't be discouraged just because of this one paper yeah...? (: I really got to pick myself up, face reality and do my best for this. it's the last lap, last lap already, before reaching the OFFICIAL FINAL LAP. we've got to really go Full-Stream and give it all our best shot.
i've been fighting to hard to get into 6B somehow, from the 'C' class to the 'B's. i'm so not going to waste all my effort and hard work which i had done to get this far. i'm not giving up just here, half-way. but go all the way! :))))
All the best! Don’t give up! Do it with all your might till your destination even if you're really losing out! just like Isabelle Li! :)
All the best, 6B! (:
Jia Yi, that's a good reminder. We shall start cheering again. I'm happy to see that you have picked yourself up and is ready to fight once more. Don't give up until you score 100marks. I mean when you practise the maths assessment books and papers during your own revision. Do and do again the same sum until you get it. Do and do the other sums until you get 100marks. Settle for nothing less. That's the winner mindset. That's how athletes train. Struggle and fight until you see breakthrough.That can be done. It's just a matter of how resilient and determine you are. Are you?
ReplyDeleteyou cant be discourage just for one paper who knows you score high for your mother tongue or other subjects. Belief in youself!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!
~Syafira...
@MC,
ReplyDeleteYes, Mc, i'll definitely fight till the end and do my best for one of the MAJOR exAMS in my LIFE. I would do my best to adopt the mindset of a true winner and do what a true winner does.(: i hope 6B will really feel and have the fighting spirit we all had once upon a time and really FIGHT and SCORE. i'm sure the cheer meant something to us all when we wrote it as a class, as a whole, together. it's just ALL THE BEST TO 6B! :))
@ Syafira
Yupps! >.< thx very much! you're right! i can't lose hope just because of one paper! i have to be strong and FIGHT ON! thx for tat encouragement!(: