Monday, April 19, 2010

Oral Speech (Picture 6)

Oral Speech (Picture 6)
Picture: Teacher's birthday

Introduction:
this picture depicts a scene at a classroom. There are many students there. They are celebrating their teacher, Mrs Koh’s birthday as it is written on the white board. All the students crowd at the table of their teacher in front. They even bought a spread of food and drinks on the table.

Scenario 1: Normal
the class bought a huge birthday cake for Miss Koh and it was placed in front of her. Miss Koh blows the candle after they had sung her the birthday song. All of them seem to enjoy themselves as there are smiles on their faces.

I think that it is good for students to organise such birthday parties for their teachers. However it's best I they celebrate after school.

scenario 2: wrong and consequence
a girl who is standing at the table with all the food and drinks placed is wanted to pour a cup of drink but she accidentally pour too much, and it over flowed.

She looks helpless and was in the mist of thinking what to do. I suggest her go to the toilet and get a mop to clean up before anybody step on it.

Conclusion:
I would like to organise such parties for my teachers too but we will have to plan before hand and organise it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment